Salary: Up to £20,720.67 per annum depending on experience
Closing Date: TBC
Interview Date: TBC
A new and exciting opportunity has become available for an ILR Officer to join our dedicated team on a full-time permanent basis, working 37 hours per week. The ILR team uses the student and course information collected on EBS (the student records system) to produce a monthly computerised return for the Education and Skills Funding Agency, the government department which funds FE colleges. We appreciate that few people will have direct experience of this type of work, therefore we are inviting applications from people who have good IT skills, enjoy working with information, and who enjoy solving puzzles.
The successful candidate will be primarily based at Accrington and Rossendale College but must be able to travel across sites.
The main duties include:
• Generate ILR records within EBS and produce ILR files for checking in conjunction with the other members of the ILR team.
• Work to resolve ILR errors resulting from incomplete or incorrect data on EBS in conjunction with the other members of the ILR team.
• Produce and review reports and make any necessary data corrections to ensure data meets audit requirements and funding claims are maximised.
• Make sure data complies with funding and audit guidance and advise where issues arise.
• Make sure the ILR is kept up to date with ancillary information such as exam results, additional learning support information and destination data, liaising with staff in other teams to obtain data or communicate what is required from others and by when.
The ideal candidate will have:
• GCSE English and Maths at grade C/4 or higher
• Level 3 qualification in Administration or equivalent experience
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Experience of using a computerised database to input and retrieve information
• A passion for accuracy and an eye for detail
• Experience of using the EBS student records system (Desirable)
How to apply:
If you're interested in this post and would like to know more, then please visit our website and complete an application form.
Please note: All of our posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check due to working with vulnerable adults and children. Should you wish to discuss this further, please get in touch with the HR team.