Reach British School is seeking to appoint outstanding, enthusiastic and adaptable classroom teachers. The successful applicants will have experience in an English National Curriculum School.
Reach British School opened in 2012. We are part of International School’s Partnership (ISP), which have 44 schools around the world. We offer the National Curriculum for England from ages 3 to 16. We are a school which continues to grow with over 1650 students from over 60 different nationalities.
Our amazing teachers facilitate the learning of the students in their care, developing as confident risk takers and planning carefully to ensure all students make good progress through enquiry based innovative activities. Our amazing facilities include computer suites, innovation rooms, science labs, an extensive multipurpose sports hall as well as a state of the art swimming Pool. Our students enjoy learning through a cross curricular approach reinforcing the context and location of the school as well as encompassing national agendas such as My Identity.
Reach British School is totally committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects the same from its employees. All new staff will be subject to criminal background checks, covering the last 10 years, identity checks, qualification checks and employment checks to include an exploration of any gaps within employment, three satisfactory references.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent knowledge of the English National Curriculum and current assessment practices
- Experience of using data systems, student tracking, intervention, Target Setting, Assessment, Recording & Reporting
- A desire to be outstanding in teaching and learning
- Capacity to support creative learning and to focus on developing learning environments and innovation skills
- Confidence in using IT to motivate and extend students’ learning experiences
- A commitment to ensure the best teaching and learning opportunities in order for our students to succeed
- Active involvement in whole school initiatives and the school improvement cycle
Qualifications & Experience:
An Internationally recognized Bachelor’s Degree in Education specializing in Primary or Early Childhood Education with QTS
An Internationally recognized Bachelor’s Degree and an internationally recognized teaching qualification such as PGCE or PGDE in Primary education.
Minimum 2 years experience as a full time teacher.
- Competitive salary (tax free)
- An initial two-year contract (renewable by mutual consent)
- Furnished Accommodation
- Medical insurance cover
- Annual air fare allowance
- End of service gratuity
- Visa arranged by the school
Closing date for applications:
18th February 2020, but interviews may take place ahead of this date so an early application is advantageous. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.