An opportunity has arisen to join the council’s Improvement and Learning Service. The role is interesting and varied providing a range of professional development opportunities which will enable you to build upon your skills and expertise within a strong and supportive team.
You will have:
- a proven track record of excellent teaching across the primary phase
- experience of senior leadership in good or outstanding schools, preferably at headship level
- a comprehensive knowledge of primary education
- work as an improvement partner providing support and challenge to a caseload of schools
- work with headteachers and senior leaders in a variety of schools, supporting them to secure improvement as quickly and sustainably as possible
- plan, manage and deliver high quality CPD
- make a significant contribution to supporting schools to raise standards, including for those pupils with SEND
- contribute to strategies to support all learners, including the most disadvantaged
- work in primary schools across the county, building effective relationships with leaders and staff at all levels
We are particularly interested in receiving applications from individuals with experience and expertise in the leadership of Early Years education. This background will support the development of education within early years in schools and nurseries.
East Riding of Yorkshire Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and is pursuing equality of opportunity in employment.
Appointment is subject to an Enhanced DBS Check.
Benefits include the Local Government Pension Scheme, flexible working arrangements and discounted gym membership.
For an informal discussion please contact Matthew Harrington, Principal Improvement
Adviser, tel (01482) 392402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application pack available at https://bit.ly/3sORff7
Advert No: CYES000083
Closing Date: 19 September 2021
East Riding of Yorkshire Council
East Riding of Yorkshire