If you are an experienced school leader, with a proven track record of leading Inclusion/SEND provision and want to join a global family of independent schools, Cognita have a brand new opportunity available.
As Inclusion Adviser, you will establish and champion the highest standards of educational provision relating to SEND, across our UK schools. The role is a combination of establishing and implementing policy, leading on strategic improvement, whilst working ‘hands on’ supporting school practitioners in providing the very best outcomes for our students.
You will have:
- Knowledge of safeguarding regulations and requirements
- Knowledge of independent school standards
- Knowledge of relevant UK legislation
- Developed knowledge of pedagogy including assessment
You will get:
- Ongoing CPD
- The opportunity to shape SEND provision and make the role your own
- The opportunity to learn from a global family of educational professionals
- English secondary schools
Cognita is a worldwide group of 77 schools, located throughout the UK, Latin America, Spain, Switzerland and Asia. We employ some 7,500 teaching and support staff in the care and education of 50,000 pupils. Since our launch in 2004, we have successfu...