Scale 5 (p12-17), term time only +5 days, 35 hours per week
(salary negotiable for outstanding candidate)
Required to start as soon as possible, we are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic person to work within the school’s own alternative provision base, The Bridge. This is a flagship AP model which enables some of our students to receive a bespoke curriculum without having to go to outside providers, allowing them to remain as active members of the school community. The Bridge was established in 2015 in brand new facilities. As an inclusive and diverse school we wanted to create a facility that would cater for students who need alternative provision at a time when outside support in this area was diminishing.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE POST
Take the lead role within The Bridge for day-to-day supervision and teaching of students receiving alternative provision.
• To be responsible for administration within The Bridge.
• To ensure a support of appropriate and substantial differentiated resources from faculties for the use of students attending The Bridge.
• Contribute to the pastoral and teaching programme for these students.
Trinity High School strives for excellence for all and was judged as a Good school with ‘good in all categories’ at our Ofsted in October 2018.
• Popular high school with 252 students in each year group (years 9 – 11)
• Sixth Form of 200
• TEEP ambassador school
• A dynamic school which runs outreach CPD for other schools
• PiXL Club School
By joining Trinity High School and sharing our vision, you will have the advantage of:
• Joining a highly committed, professional and dedicated team of staff determined to provide Excellence for All
• Excellent support packages for new staff, including TEEP level 1 training for all new staff
• Outstanding opportunities for CPD and further study
• Staff Wellbeing package
• An outstanding and thriving extra-curricular programme for all including Bronze, Silver and Gold DofE
• Great connections and relationships with Pyramid Schools – including first and middle school children visiting Trinity for lessons in a variety of subjects and competing in sporting activities
• A commitment to ‘Learning Outside the Classroom’ with trips to Barcelona, France, India, Auschwitz and CERN, skills days at local universities, arts trip to theatres, museums and cathedrals, and many other trips and events throughout the year
This is a very exciting time to join Trinity as we have established a multi academy trust with two of our partner schools. Trinity is part of a successful three tier system and we hope that our MAT will further strengthen and enhance the opportunity for students and staff in all the partner schools.
We pride ourselves on high staff morale, collegiality and a positive can do attitude. Informal enquiries are welcome.
Closing Date: Monday 21st October (12.00 noon)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.