This is an opportunity for an Inclusion Lead to join our multi-academy trust which specialises in alternative provision. We believe that working with excluded children and young people is immensely rewarding. We can offer a place of work where staff and colleagues share a determination to improve the outcomes for excluded and vulnerable children.
You will be responsible for all pupil induction, therapeutic intervention, medical and accident processes and supporting the Deputy Headteacher with the annual review process. This includes:
Pupil Induction and Support
• Meet with new pupils and parents to discuss the pupil’s safe induction into the academy
• Co-ordinate and create a timetable for individual pupil induction
• Maintain records of the induction process
• Follow the induction process for all new pupils to the academy, to provide data to inform teaching, using the academy’s assessment system
• Liaise at all times with the senior deputy headteacher to ensure that pupils achieve an effective induction into the academy
To find out more about the role and for a full job description please download a copy of our job pack or visit www.oliveacademies.org.uk/working-with-us/
Please note this role is Full time (37 hours per week), term time 39 weeks plus 1 week (TTO +1). The role is based at our academy in Stowmarket, Suffolk.
At Olive Academies we can offer you…
o a close and supportive team in a working environment where your wellbeing is a priority
o access to the OA employees’ wellbeing benefits package (including Perkbox, MyGym, CycleScheme, Employee Assistance Programme and more)
o high quality CPD, strong links to mainstream schools and opportunities for career progression
o an organisation which is values driven and has children at the centre of everything we do.
Please get in touch with Kim Abson, Office Manager at Olive AP Academy – Suffolk if you would like to arrange a visit to the academy or need any further information about the role. T: 01449 613931 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications: Tuesday 23rd February 2021 (noon).
Interviews to be held at Olive AP Academy – Suffolk: week commencing 1st March 2021.
Please email your completed OA application form (available to download) to: email@example.com
Please note we can not accept CVs.
Olive AP Academy - Suffolk
- Alternative provision with state - academy funding
- Students of mixed gender, age 7 - 16 years