Grange Primary School is “a happy, hard-working and inclusive school.” (Ofsted June 2015). As a popular, local school we are looking to recruit an experienced Inclusion Leader to join our talented team with a reputation for excellent staff development. We are a three-form entry school in an ideal location close to transport links.
We are looking for a talented leader who has a passion for inclusive primary education, committed to educating the whole child and able to monitor and support inclusion across the primary range.
You will have high expectations, be dedicated to our child-centred approach and be bursting with engaging ideas. Joining us, you will be a creative and accomplished practitioner who welcomes collaborative practice and working in a supportive, exciting environment.
To be part of our school you will need to:
• Enjoy working with children to ensure they meet their potential
• Be able to develop positive relationships with the whole community
• Have high expectations for teaching and learning
• Be able to shape and drive the curriculum
• Be committed to continuing professional development
• Be a proactive learner and willing to work collaboratively
In return, we can offer you:
• Wonderful children with a passion to learn
• A creative, exciting curriculum that engages children in their learning
• A dynamic, friendly staff who all share the same goals and ethos
• A leadership team that makes a positive impact on pupils’ outcomes
• Opportunities for further career development
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit, please contact Annette Szymaniak, Headteacher on 020 8422 5070. For an application form and job description, please visit www.grange.harrow.sch.uk
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Closing date: noon on Monday 26th June 2017
Interview date: Thursday 29th June 2017.
Grange Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff to have the same commitment. Appointments will be subject to enhanced DBS checks.