L1 – L5 (£39,374-£43,454)
Are you looking for an exciting challenge? Are you committed and passionate about making a difference to children’s lives? Then this may be the position that you are looking for.
We are seeking to appoint an Inclusion Leader (non-class based) to join our senior leadership team in developing a cohesive and integrated approach to meeting the needs of our children. We are a large 3 form entry primary with a resource base for 25 pupils with autism. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a vibrant team and strategically lead SEND and areas of our pastoral provision in this ambitious school.
We are looking for someone who:
- has the ability to lead and inspire colleagues as a champion of SEND
- has a strong knowledge and understanding of how to support children with Special Educational Needs
- is able to engage with and enthuse parents
- has excellent organisational skills
- is an outstanding primary practitioner who can demonstrate success in improving provision for SEND pupils
We can offer:
- enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
- excellent professional development
- a supportive staff team
- an inclusive school with a positive and caring culture
For further information about this position or to arrange a visit to the school, please contact Anna Mackenzie, Principal, Anna.Mackenzie@richmondhill.leeds.sch.uk or Mark Randall, Executive Principal email@example.com
A full application pack is available to download from the website www.tgat.org.uk/jobs
CVs are not accepted.
Closing date: Friday 27th April 2018 (noon)
Interview date: Week Beginning Monday 30th April 2018
Working in partnership with The Gorse Academies Trust, Richmond Hill Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils, and expects all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks. We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.