Smithills Dean Road, Bolton,
Tel: 01204 842382
Inclusion Learning Mentor
Grade F SCP 17-23 £24,491 - £27,741 pa PRO RATA
37 hrs per week Term time plus 5 INSET days
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and well qualified candidate (ideally a graduate) to support and deputise for the Inclusion & Engagement Manager. You will be a key member of the Inclusion & Engagament team providing support and guidance to pupils, parents, staff and outside agencies by removing the barriers to learning in order to promote effective pupil participation, enhance individual learning, raise aspirations and support pupils to achieve their full potential.
• Great sport facilities including pool and gym, with a well-kept campus set in beautiful surroundings to the north of Bolton.
• Delightful, ambitious, caring and well-motivated students with a strong work ethic
• An experienced and expert team of year leaders, teachers and support staff
Smithills School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates are subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Please return completed applications to HR@smithillsschool.net.
Closing date for applications: 9.00am on Monday 27th September 2021
CVs and late applications will not be accepted
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years