Responsible to: Pastoral Leadership Team
Responsible for: Behaviour Team Support
The Inclusion Room Manager will take the lead in ensuring:
1. pastoral interventions are put into place for pupils in need of additional support,
2. the personalised learning centre proactively meets student needs, considering Maslow’s
This role will play a key part in reducing exclusions (FTE & PEX), improving attendance of key groups
and ensuring the development of high performing, impactful behaviour systems in school.
Pay Scale Range:
36 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
Scale 7 Point 23 £30,585.00 FTE (Pro rata £26,072.46) to Scale 9 Point 30 Point 30 £35,751.00 (pro rata £30,476.26) depending on experience.
Applicants for the role of Inclusion Manager should complete our application form and Equal Opportunities form and return both to firstname.lastname@example.org (Headteacher’s PA) by Friday 22nd January 2021.
Eden Park High School
- Mainstream school with state - free school funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 19 years
Welcome to Eden Park High School. Our ethos “To be the best you can be” underpins all that we do and it reflects the high aspirations that we hold for every child. We expect the best from everyone and at Eden Park High. The well-being of every studen...