Vacancy I.D: SCH00311
We are looking for an inspirational, dynamic, experienced and outstanding leader to become the Inclusion Manager across our expanding primary school.
We can offer you the following:
- A positive, caring ethos with children and learning at the heart of all we do
- Happy children who are enthusiastic, motivated and engaged learners
- Talented, friendly and supportive teaching and admin teams
- A commitment to high quality professional development
- Good relationships with parents, carers and the wider community
- A leadership team that wants to continuously improve and enable everyone to thrive
The successful candidate:
- Is an advocate for inclusion
- Is a qualified SENCO or willing to undertake training for the qualification
- Is a qualified and successful teacher
- Is committed to the education and social well-being of every child
- Has excellent communication skills and the ability to manage their own time, the time of those they manage and delegate efficiently
- Can demonstrate the drive and skills to raise standards of pupils’ attainment and achievement
- Has the ability to form excellent partnerships with parents and carers
- Has experience of leading others
- Has experience across all primary phases
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact, Maria McCafferty, our HR Administrator to arrange a visit.
For further information and an application pack, please visit our website:
Or visit www.luton.gov.uk/jobs
Closing date: Friday 6th October 2017 at 12 noon
Interview date: Week commencing 16th October 2017
CVs will not be accepted for any posts based in schools.
Applicants for this public-facing post will need to demonstrate the ability to converse, and provide effective help or advice, in fluently spoken English
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
Maidenhall Primary School
Newark Road, Luton, LU4 8LD