Stanford Primary School
London SW16 5HB
Tel: 0208 764 3892
3 days per week (0.6)
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience (Inner London)
Start date: January 2018 (negotiable)
NOR 270 including Nursery
We believe Stanford is an excellent place for children and adults to learn and work. We pride ourselves on our innovative and creative curriculum and the many opportunities we create to engage our families in the life of the school.
Are you interested in joining our school at this exciting time as we continue on our road for excellence? Are you passionate about helping to shape young lives? Are you ready to join our team which puts children at the heart of everything we do?
We are looking for an excellent experienced SENDCo to join our committed team, to implement and maintain systems for identifying, assessing and reviewing pupils’ educational, social and emotional needs. Providing the professional lead on PSHE, pastoral and behavioural support programmes, and intervention for the disadvantaged pupils. To prepare and maintain the school’s inclusion policy, and to line manage the support staff.
The successful applicant will:
• Be an outstanding SENDCo with clear strategies for supporting pupils needs
• Be proven to have success at achieving good pupil outcomes
• Be highly organised and approachable with excellent interpersonal and intrapersonal skills
• Have high expectations of self and others
• Be able to motivate and lead staff/teachers
We offer you:
• A supportive Headteacher, Governors and colleagues
• Enthusiastic children with positive attitudes to learning
• Excellent training and support to further your professional development
• Employee Assistance Programme
• A school committed to staff wellbeing
• Merton employee discount schemes
If you enjoy challenges, have a commitment to raising achievement, have a good sense of humour and enjoy creativity in all its forms then this could be your next move. Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the School Business Manager Ms Millanaise.
Closing Date (for shortlisting): Monday 27th November 2017
Interviews: Wednesday 6th December 2017
Stanford Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring checks along with other relevant employment checks.