St Mary’s CE Primary School is a successful and inclusive Church of England Primary School serving the local community. You would be joining a friendly and hard-working staff team, working in partnership with our supportive families and committed Governing Body to provide our enthusiastic and well behaved children with high quality learning opportunities.
The Governors wish to appoint an outstanding teacher with the suitable experience to join our Senior Leadership Team as Inclusion Manager. We are looking for an experienced and creative teacher who will make a significant contribution to our outstanding school.
To be part of our successful and happy school you must have:
• Passion about inclusion and excellence for all children
• A solid and practical understanding of the Equality Act
• An excellent knowledge of safeguarding procedure and practice
• A commitment to children’s learning through consistently high quality teaching
• Proven leadership qualities and the ability to challenge, inspire and motivate colleagues
• A track record of raising achievement for all pupils
• Experience of working with a range of stakeholders including parents and outside agencies
• Initiative and creativity
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please contact Miss Cheryl Payne, Head Teacher.
Completed applications should be returned to the school by email to: email@example.com
Closing date: 9am Monday 30th October 2017
Shortlisting: Monday 30th October 2017
Interviews: Friday 3rd November 2017
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.