Salary: Inner London MPS/UPS+ SEN Allowance
Contract Term: Fixed Term Contract/Permanent
Part-Time (0.6) 3 days per week
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Inclusion Manager to join our supportive team as soon as possible. The successful candidate will work with the Senior Leadership Team to promote an inclusive culture throughout the school. We are a one form entry primary school at the heart of our local community, and are looking for a candidate with the National Qualification for Special Educational Needs Co-ordination, who has the expertise and determination to work tirelessly to improve outcomes for SEND and disadvantaged children at Hollydale Primary School.
• A caring and supportive whole school community, culturally diverse and inclusive
• Experienced and dedicated staff committed to achieving high standards
• A supportive, warm and welcoming ethos
• Happy, enthusiastic pupils who are keen to learn
• Excellent support within your phase for planning and assessment
• A calm, friendly, positive, caring and happy school environment
• An ambitious and energetic leadership team
• Governors who are committed to the well-being of all staff
• Small classes and effective additional adult support
• Effective provision for pupils with special and complex needs
The successful candidate will need to have:
• Fully qualified teacher status and the NASENCO qualification
• Current training as a Designated Safeguarding Lead
• A commitment to promote and develop the inclusive ethos and values of the school
• Experience of teaching SEND and EAL children and understanding of how to overcome
barriers to learning
• Understanding of what makes ‘quality first’ teaching, and of effective intervention
Benefits scheme includes:
• Easy transport links
• Cycle Scheme
You will be central to our aspiration to become an outstanding school
Please visit our website at www.hollydale.southwark.sch.uk for information about our school.
We warmly welcome visits to the school by prospective candidates. To arrange a visit please contact the School on 0207 639 2562.
Forms and information pack from the TES Website
Closing date for applications - Friday 17th September 2021
Interview and Tasks - To be confirmed.
Please note: Hollydale Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks. References will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Hollydale Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 11 years