Hours per Week: 0.6 (days of work to be negotiated)
We are seeking to recruit a committed Inclusion Manager who is passionate about the learning of children in an inclusive environment. As a school, we have a very clear vision of the journey we are on. This revolves entirely around ensuring the best possible outcomes for our children. To support this we are building a team of adults in school who are resilient, willing to learn and are excited by the opportunities that change can bring. If you feel that you possess these qualities, then we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a passion for children with SEN and for what they can achieve.
- Understand the EHCP process and the evidence required
- Have an understanding of the role and scope of external agencies in support of work with pupils with SEN
- have an unfailing commitment to our children
- be driven by a desire to secure the best possible outcomes for our children
- have had experience of being a SENCO successfully at Primary School level
- be able to foster in children a love of learning
- be able to build positive relationships with staff and parents
- work effectively in a team
- be committed to providing extra-curricular opportunities for our children.
- have a strong working knowledge of the Primary curriculum
We can offer:
- a climate that values innovation and commitment
- fantastic children who are willing learners
- a warm, welcoming and supportive community
- a commitment to your professional development
- the chance to play your part in shaping the future of our school
Applications are welcomed from experienced teachers with the SENCO qualification
We strongly recommend, and welcome, visits from anyone interested in this post. To arrange this please contact Denise Bosworth (Office Manager) at school: 0113 260 6203; firstname.lastname@example.org
Whitkirk Primary School is committed to safer recruitment and appointments are made subject to satisfactory references and a successful enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: Friday 18th May 2018 (9:00 am)
Shortlisting: Friday 18th May 2018
Interviews: Wednesday 23rd and Thursday 24th May 2018
Please return completed applications to the school: Whitkirk Primary School, Templegate Walk, Leeds, LS15 0EU; email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We promote diversity and want a workforce that reflects the population of Leeds.