We are looking for an Inclusion Officer.
Grade E+ – Salary Points 26 - 28
Actual Salary per annum £12,347 - £13,173 per annum (£23,398 - £24,964 per annum full time equivalent)
Term Time Only plus 5 days – 22.5 hours per week Wednesday to Friday 8.00 am - 4.30 pm(the 5 days will be determined by the PD days each year)
Nunthorpe Academy is a very popular co-educational 11-19 comprehensive converter Academy with approximately 1550 students on roll - judged to be OUTSTANDING – and in ALL aspects - by OFSTED in April 2013.
What can you offer Nunthorpe?
· Do you have a passion for the education of students?
· Do you possess excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills with equally excellent multi-tasking abilities?
· Are you proactive and committed with have a meticulous attention to detail, and a strong work ethic?
· Do you possess GCSE (or equivalent) grade B in Mathematics and English?
The successful candidate:
You will be required to carry out investigations of specific behaviour incidents across Year 7-13 as requested by SLT and Pastoral Colleagues. Be responsible for the creation, order and distribution of written/verbal/other evidence resulting from investigations as itemised above – commonly known as Behaviour Incident Reports (‘BIR’s). You will be required to lead on academy policy development in relation to Student Bullying and Harassment. To review policy for PDBWC meetings and provide statistics to Vice Principal. You will liaise effectively with all investigations connected to student welfare, such as with the Community Police team and to actively promote student well-being.
What can Nunthorpe offer you?
· An innovative role with the scope for additional responsibilities and ‘whole Academy’ based projects for those applicants with sufficient initiative, talent, drive, commitment and passion.
· A specific induction programme and exciting opportunities
· A clear and purposeful role - HUGELY valued by staff, students, parents and our community
Do you think you could be part of our team, contribute to our ongoing success and inspire our students, parents and your colleagues?
If so please download an application pack from our website www.nunthorpe.co.uk and return the completed application form to email@example.com by Monday 30 October 2017 @ Noon.
We look forward to hearing from you!