We require an outstanding individual to provide administrative support for the Inclusion faculty and the Head of Inclusion/SENCO. This is a full time role, 36 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8:30am-4.30pm, term time only.
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the development of a successful 11-19 inner-city comprehensive which has had a recent glowing OFSTED report. We are committed to a creative and excellent education for all students. We have a positive reputation in the local area, benefit from parental support, have an award-winning building and a large sixth form. Most importantly, students and staff share a commitment to the school’s success and ethos.
As the first point of contact for the school, we are looking for someone who has exceptional administrative skills. This post requires someone who is able to multi-task in an extremely busy school office, undertaking a range of administrative tasks and procedures whilst interacting with visitors, parents, staff and pupils.
The successful candidate will need to:
- have proven experience of working in a busy office environment
- demonstrate initiative, adaptability, commitment and a positive attitude
- demonstrate good listening, oral, literacy, numeracy and computer skills
- be resilient, and reliable, with an understanding and respect for confidentiality
- work effectively as part of a team
If you feel you can make a positive contribution to our school, please apply online via downloading the application form on www.stokenewingtonschool.co.uk/jobs
Please email complete applications to email@example.com or call on 020 72419600 for further information.
Closing date: Midday on 21st September 2021.
We are an equal opportunities employer committed to ensuring diversity in our workforce. As employers we committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of all students, an enhanced DBS check is a requirement for all staff.
Stoke Newington School & Sixth Form
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 19 years