Inclusion Support Assistant
Our Lady of the Sacred Heart Catholic College - Alice Springs, NT
Contract Type: Casual/Relief Position
Applications Close: 21 January 2020
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with classroom teachers in relation to individual students and/or small groups to support the implementation of teaching programs during the school term.
- Support students to understand and participate in the school culture
- Support students in literacy and numeracy
- Continue with appropriate behaviour management strategies
- Build student confidence and self esteem
- Liaise with Class Teachers and Student Support Coordinator and parents as directed
With the unique character of Central Australia, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart Catholic College is a community of faith and service, expressing a Marist spirituality, based on the College Motto of Justice, Love, and Peace. The College fosters a caring Christian environment in which the development of each student is nurtured in a cheerful atmosphere of trust. It is the whole person, integrating physical, emotional, intellectual, spiritual, and social elements, that the College seeks to educate. Our Lady of the Sacred Heart Catholic College is a co-ed school with students from T-12 at three campuses in Alice Springs, Northern Territory. We have outstanding staff, facilities and programmes to enhance student learning.