CLACTON COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL
INCLUSION SUPPORT COORDINATOR
Pay Range: Local Government Band 5 Point 8 £20,493 (Point 8– 11)
Start Date: 1st November 2021
We are seeking an outstanding individual to work in partnership with class teachers to support learning in line with the national curriculum, codes of practice and school policies and procedures
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Supervision of a small team of inclusion support workers within the post holder’s area of responsibility.
- Responsible for the performance management of the team of the inclusion support workers within the designated area of responsibility.
- Use the performance management process to enhance personal professional practice in line with the school's aspirations and priorities.
- Meet with parents and other stakeholders as part of the SEND one planning process.
- Actively promote the inclusion of students with SEND in the mainstream setting and encourage their participation in extra-curricular activities.
(The full details can be found in the attached Job Outline and Person Specification).
We're looking for you if you have:
- Good level of literacy and numeracy.
- Successful experience in Special Educational Needs.
- A genuine commitment to inclusive education for students in a comprehensive and a multi-cultural environment.
- The ability to establish rapport and build trusting relationships with parents/carers and other adults.
Why work for The Sigma Trust, Clacton County High School?
We can offer you:
- A Competitive Salary
- Robust school CPD training programme that enables you to flourish
- Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Trust to share resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships
- Employee Benefits: Employee Assistance Programme, Pension Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Discounted Gym Membership at selected local gyms
This post is 37 hours per week, 39 weeks per year (term time, plus non-pupil days).
For additional information about the Trust and this school, please visit our website www.sigmatrust.org.uk
To apply for this post, please complete an application form, available from this website and return it to email@example.com .
Please note that only fully completed application forms will be accepted and any CV’s and accompanying covering letters will be disregarded. A Notes for Applicants document is attached for further information.
Closing date: Midnight Thursday 23rd September
Shortlisting will take place on Friday 24th September
Interviewing will take place on week beginning 27th September
The Sigma Trust is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across our schools.
Clacton County High School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
CCHS is a popular and inclusive comprehensive school that sits in the centre of our community and we are all incredibly proud of our achievements. As a school we have the highest expectations of our students and want every one of them to strive to do...