Foremarke School Dubai is seeking an outstanding Inclusion Teacher to start August 2021.
To support and promote an inclusive culture throughout the school, enabling all pupils to achieve their best and to support the Head of Inclusion and FAB Department in promoting the learning and personal development of students with additional needs, in addition to having the ability to teach Key Stage 2.
About Foremarke School Dubai
Foremarke is currently a Prep School catering from Nursery (FS1) to Year 8, with exciting plans to extend into Year 9 to 13.
We are a well-resourced Apple Distinguished School with exceptional sporting facilities, seeking to achieve the best from every pupil both academically and in extra-curricular activities which is a key aspect of the school program.
The school was rated Very Good with several outstanding features in the most recent DSIB inspection.
Foremarke, boasts state of the art facilities and is situated at the heart of ‘New Dubai’ in the Dubai Science Park, Barsha South. It offers the academic rigour of the UK National Curriculum within an inclusive family environment. The School is built on the twin foundations of academic excellence and the highest standards of pastoral care.
- Support for all teachers to attain Apple Teacher accreditation
- Generous salary commensurate with years of experience
- Annual flight allowance and global healthcare plan
- Modern accommodation in popular residential areas close to the school
Successful candidates will:
- Hold Bachelors of Education and PGCE with appropriate specialism, or
- Hold Bachelors in subject relevant to teaching specialism plus PGCE in Primary Education
- Have experience teaching in a UK setting or renowned British Curriculum / international school
- Have the ability to teach Key Stage 2
- Be at least 24 years old
The Repton Family of Schools is totally committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects the same from its employees. All new staff will be subject to detailed and enhanced pre-employment clearance, including identity checks, criminal background checks for all countries lived in, qualification checks, employment checks to include an exploration of any gaps in employment, and satisfactory reference checks for all employment in the last 5 years
Foremarke School - Dubai
Al Barsha South, Dubai, UAE
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years