We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated Inclusion Teaching Assistant to join our expanding team as soon as possible. You should be energetic and enthusiastic, prepared to work with staff and students across the school. You will demonstrate a caring and professional approach, be highly motivated and be an excellent team player who aspires to high standards. You will provide direct support to students to help raise their confidence and attainment in subjects both at KS3 and KS4 and support specific emotional and behavioural needs in our outstanding Inclusion provision.
The successful candidate will be;
- Committed to making a difference,
- Someone who has high expectations of students and colleagues and
- Excited about teaching and learning.
We are an Academy with Outstanding Leadership and Management at all levels within the school. (Ofsted 2010 & Ofsted 2013 – overall effectiveness “Outstanding”).
We will offer you;
- A positive and innovative learning culture supported by students, staff, parents and governors,
- A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capacity and commitment to raise student achievement even further,
- Access to The RSA Academies’ Teaching School Alliance which offers high quality training, initial teacher training routes and leadership experiences for staff.
Therefore, for a suitably qualified candidate this post could become a route to ITT qualification. An NVQ 3 or equivalent would be desirable.
Successful candidates should look forward to working in a challenging and inspiring environment within which there is ample opportunity to lay the foundations for career progression and leadership. We are committed to ensuring that every member of our school community is enabled to ‘be the best they can be’. To find out more about Whitley Academy, please visit our website or click here for the Prospectus. To find more details about the RSA Family of Academies, please visit the RSA Academies website.
Completed applications should be returned via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 30th March 2017. Only fully completed application forms will be accepted, CVs not accompanied with a completed application form will not be considered.
Employment at the Academy will be subject to receipt of satisfactory disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) in accordance with the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, Police Act 1997 and the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012.