Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for this position. Intending applicants must:
- Be fully supportive of the ethos of Catholic Education
- Be eligible for or hold a Working with Children Blue Card
- Be fully committed to creating and maintaining a child safe organisation
Catholic Education Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Purpose of the Role
The role and responsibilities of the Indigenous Liaison Officer is primarily one of communication and liaison between diocesan schools, Catholic Education Services and local Indigenous people, communities and agencies to increase student engagement and outcomes for Indigenous students. The position has a strong cultural focus but extends to advice and action on broad social issues, including the enrichment of cultural awareness within the schools.
MANDATORY QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Unless an exemption applies all staff are required to hold a current Working With Children Blue Card or be eligible to apply
- Current drivers licence
- A strong demonstrated commitment to the objectives, vision and ethos of Catholic Education
How to Apply
Download Applicant Information Pack and submit all required documents by 5:00 pm Monday 21 May 2018.
For further information, or to apply, please visit our website - https://www.cns.catholic.edu.au/employment/current-positions/