The Junior School invites qualified, experienced and inspiring Infants teachers with a passion for teaching and learning, to apply for this Maternity Leave position commencing Monday 29th January 2018.
The successful candidate will:
• Create challenging and stimulating learning
environments that cater for the diverse needs of
students and demonstrate care for the individual
• Inspire students to achieve even greater learning
• Be willing to work collaboratively to plan and
deliver quality programs
• Be prepared to participate in the school' s
• Be Spalding trained or willing to train
• Support the Greek Orthodox ethos and culture of
Employment will be subject to Working with Children Check.
Applications close Monday 9th October 2017.
Please send a full CV with the contact details of two referees to:
Mrs. E. Stefanou-Haag
Head of College
St. Spyridon College
PO Box 462,
MAROUBRA NSW 2035