Kantor King Solomon High School is a culturally diverse and welcoming school on the East London/Essex border. We have been judged as Good by OFSTED and regularly achieves 80% 5A*-C at GCSE. The school has a strong Jewish ethos but is equally welcoming to people of all faiths and of none. We are looking for passionate Informal Jewish Educator to work alongside the Jewish Studies department. The role would be ideal for a gap year experience or for a graduate seeking experience in education.
What we can offer :
- A supportive team to work with
- Opportunities to work independently
- Varied and exciting projects reflecting the milestones of the Jewish calendar
- The opportunity to work creatively with smaller groups
What you can offer:
- An understanding of Jewish life and festivals
- Ability to work with students of all ages
- Creativity with project planning and delivery
- Enthusiasm and energy
Reasons to work at Kantor King Solomon High School:
- KKS has a fantastic personal development programme for teachers at all levels. All our training is tailored to individual needs and not just a ‘one size fits all’ model.
- KKS culture is supportive, friendly and we encourage staff at all levels to share good practice and ideas. We strongly believe that teachers really can make a difference to our students’ lives.
- Our students want to learn and be part of a community they take great pride in. Behaviour is good and there are robust strategies in place to enable new teachers to establish themselves in the school.
- Our school is a diverse and vibrant place where students respect and celebrate each other’s differences. As a teacher, you will have the opportunity to join them in this enriching environment.
- We have an ambitious sixth form and encourage our staff to teach to A-level.
Please click on the ‘apply’ button below to complete the application form for this role. To find out why we’re so proud of our School, visit our website now: www.kshsonline.com or check us out on Twitter @kingsolomonhigh
Kantor King Solomon High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers must share this commitment.