Applications are invited for the following vacancy at our client school located in the Northern Beaches, Sydney. With a strong emphasis on pastoral care, broad curriculum offerings and a diverse sport and co-curricular programme, the school encourages the development of individual strengths and community involvement.
About the Role:
• Full-time, Permanent role
• Co-curricular responsibilities
• Northern Beaches location
• Position commencing January 2020
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Experience teaching stages 5 and 6 would be advantageous
• Dynamic and exemplary classroom practitioner
• Demonstrated ability in teaching and learning
• Ability to work effectively with an established team of successful practitioners
• Required qualifications to teach in NSW schools
• Work effectively with the Faculty Coordinator implementing the aims and practices of the faculty and College, and be willing to contribute to its academic, spiritual and co-curricular life
• A commitment to the Augustinian and Catholic ethos of the College is a condition of employment
• Possess current references
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Lyndsay, quoting job reference #WEB1911-540431LM – Lyndsay.firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1911-540431MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).