Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for this position.
Catholic Education Services is an equal opportunity employer.
The Catholic Schools Office is inviting applications for a school IT Support Officer for ASC St Peters Campus Maitland. This position is temporary, working 15 hrs per week. The school has a network infrastructure based on Microsoft Windows, which provides internet services and access to common software applications. The purpose of this role is to provide direct technical and user support at the school particularly to student devises. Duties will include installation of IT equipment and software, reimaging staff devises and updating school management devices. Student help desk will be central to the role resolving BYOD student device issues and Office 365 accounts as well as general support for our Administration office.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate:
- technical skill with installing and maintaining desktop operating systems
- working knowledge of a range of software programs including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Active Directory, MN Connect and Sentral
- server/client network & network component skills
- capacity to assist in managing technology throughout the school
- enthusiasm, proactivity and capacity to adapt
- ability to work effectively as part of a team
- sound communication skills
- knowledge of both windows operating systems
- support the ethos of Catholic education
The position requires a person with/or working towards TAFE (or equivalent) qualification in IT. It is a requirement that you hold a current Working With Children clearance. Please record your clearance number on your application.
- Experience with Microsoft’s Server product range (Windows Server, Active Directory, Office 365)
- Experience with Microsoft System Center for client application management
- Experience with school administration software including Sentral, Edval
How to Apply:
For further information and instruction on how to apply, please visit the website - https://www.mn.catholic.edu.au/employment/positions-vacant/