L'International School of Monza cerca una persona con esperienza che possa offrire sostegno ad una nostra studentessa con un possibile PEI per affrontare l'esame di Terza Media per circa 10 ore alla settimana a scuola per il periodo da gennaio a giugno 2020.
Our school and host city
More information about the school and our host city can be found on our school’s dedicated TES page at https://www.tes.com/jobs/employer/international-school-of-monza-1066703 as well as on our website at https://www.internationalschoolofmonza.it. The school is one of several very successful Italian schools belonging to ISE (International School of Europe) which in turn is part of Inspired (www.inspirededu.co.uk), a worldwide network of premium schools offering global best practice and professional development.
We are looking to appoint an educator to work one-on-one with one of our secondary school students for up to 10 hours per week in order to prepare her for the Terza Media examinations in spring 2020. Educators should show a high level of initiative, flexibility, creativity and organisational skills in caring for and providing safe and enriching educational experiences for students.
Longer term, there may the possibility of a more permanent positions of employment as professionals within our IB programmes and initial work of this nature can often be a great way for you to get to know the school, as well as for the school to get to know you.
Our school is made up of a strong team of individual specialists who have built a uniquely collaborative environment. As such, we expect colleagues to be committed to such an approach, as well as to high standards and a desire to ensure an excellent profile for the programme both within and beyond our school community.
• to be living locally and able to start work immediately;
• to have had recent experience working with students with teenage students special educational needs;
• to have had experience in preparing students for the Terza Media examinations;
• to be an EU passport holder or already be in possession of a valid visa that enables to work in Italy;
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should complete the standard TES application form via the TES “apply now/quick apply” link. When completing this application form, it is particularly important that candidates include the following:
• Supporting Statement (within the box provided) which clearly outlines your availability and why you are interested in this position;
• CV with photo (as an attached supporting document);
• Contact details of two referees (within the box provided), one of which must be head of school and one of which must be direct line manager, both from current/most recent appointment.
Before employment begins, a criminal records check will need to be completed as part of our safer recruitment and child safeguarding policies.