St Mark’s is an ambitious, inspirational school which nurtures its pupils and works hard to provide for their spiritual, moral, social, cultural, intellectual and emotional development.
We are looking to appoint TWO inspirational class teachers who have the ability and commitment to further raise the quality of teaching and learning across the school.
We are seeking teachers who:
- Are passionate about working with children and providing them with a great primary education
- Are fully dedicated, hard-working, organised, enthusiastic and cares about children
- Have a proven track record of excellent teaching
- Demonstrate an ability to inspire, enthuse and motivate children and colleagues
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Are flexible and committed to working as part of a team
- Can support the Christian ethos and values of the school
- Thrive on challenge
As a school we can offer you:
- Fantastic pupils who are eager to learn and demonstrate excellent attitudes and behaviour
- A school community which is culturally diverse, inclusive and nurturing
- A supportive and ambitious leadership team that is committed to high quality CPD and strongly promotes staff development
- Supportive colleagues and governors
- A strong and inclusive Christian ethos
- The advantage of being outside the congestion zone, being surrounded by excellent transport links and having a school car park
- English training and support through the Literacy Tree
- Opportunities for career progression and to develop leadership qualities and skills
An informal visit to the school is strongly recommended before submitting an application. To arrange a visit, please contact Kerrie Elliott at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7735 1467.
A job description and person specification are attached and you can access the application form via the Apply Now button.
Please email your completed application form to email@example.com - we do not accept CVs.
Closing date: Monday 24th May 2021
Shortlisting: Tuesday 25th May 2021
Interviews: 26th - 28th May 2021
St Mark's is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.
'Unique and Valued by God'
St Mark’s C of E Primary School
Harleyford Road, Oval, London SE11 5SL
Telephone: 020 7735 1467
Headteacher: Mr Sola Ingram
St Mark's Church of England Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 11 years