The Governors and Head teacher are seeking to appoint an inspirational teacher to join a dynamic team from January 2018.
We are a forward thinking, high achieving school that offer exceptionally well-behaved children, who want to learn. We hold many significant awards for excellence in music, sport and Arts Mark Gold. If you have a passion for ensuring children learn and achieve at the highest levels. If you have the drive and energy to make change happen, this is the job for you!
We wish to appoint an exceptional teacher, either an NQT or an experienced teacher for our outstanding school.
- Do you have the drive and energy to be an outstanding teacher, along with the skills required to provide inspirational leaning?
- Are you dynamic and enthusiastic, with a great sense of humour and the ability to ensure children achieve the highest standards through innovative teaching?
- Are you a dedicated professional who leads by example?
- Are you committed to raising standards with high expectations of all adults and children?
- Are you bursting with ideas and have the capacity to involve yourself fully in the life of our school?
- Do you have exceptional communication skills, along with the ability to respond effectively to future challenges?
What we can offer you:-
- A supportive, proactive forward-thinking leadership team
- A strong ethos of high expectation and challenge for all learners
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated children
- A commitment to professional development, with long standing relationships with Specialist Partners for Teacher Training.
- A varied and enriched curriculum, with particular emphasis on performing arts and sports
- A brand new building, with excellent facilities including a staff car park
Visits to the school are expected so that you can meet our children and staff and get a feel for our school. Please contact Ms R. Doxon, School Business Leader to arrange a suitable date.
Closing Date for applications: 12 noon Thursday 28th September 2017
References will be taken up prior to interview. To apply for this position please download an application pack and completed forms should be returned to Ms R. Doxon, School Business Leader.
Churchfields Junior School is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.