Professional Opportunities Not to be Missed
We require a mixture of teachers and NQTs who are creative, energetic and innovative for September 2018 to join our dynamic team. We also require a specialist Art teacher to teach art throughout the school.
Tooting Primary School opened in September 2013 and was rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in June 2015. In September 2018, the children will move into Year 5 and as our school continues to grow we require teaching staff including a Literacy coordinator. Our professional support and career opportunities are simply exceptional. As part of the Graveney Trust (3 local schools) we utilise the amazing resources and expertise of an outstanding secondary school (5 consecutive Outstanding reports).
Join us and we can offer you:
- Career opportunities and exceptional CPD;
- Extra teacher release time in addition to PPA;
- A skilled teaching assistant in each class;
- Inner London salary;
- Latest technology and an iPad;
- An enriched curriculum with specialist teachers (Spanish, Music, P.E, Art)
- A small trust comprising three local schools within five minutes of each-other;
- Great transport links;
- Tooting! Voted one of the world’s coolest city areas - Lonely Planet;
- Great pupils and supportive parents;
- A forward-thinking, dynamic, committed, friendly, supportive and hardworking team.
We'd really like you to meet you so you can see first-hand what a great school you could be joining. To arrange a visit, please contact the school office on 020 3700 0790 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred day out of the below:
- Monday, 19th February 9.30am or 4.30pm
- Wednesday, 21st February 4.30pm
- Thursday, 22nd February 4.30pm
For an application form and job description, please visit http://www.tootingprimary.org.uk/work-for-us
Closing date: 4.00pm on Monday, 26th February 2018 (4.00pm).
Interview date: Monday, 5th March 2018.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and to raising standards and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.