Summary of Position
The College will consider applications from candidates that are able to deliver all aspects mentioned above to form a full time contract (Machinery, Crop Production and Estates Maintenance), or alternatively fractional contracts may be offered on the basis of 0.6 Instructor in Agriculture to cover Machinery and Crop Production and a 0.4 Instructor to cover Countryside Management with a specialist in Estates & Habitat Maintenance.
Under the direction of the Head of Department to deliver high quality practical instructing, including;
- Instructing on Agricultural programmes
- Carrying out practical assessments/observations on Agricultural programmes
- Liaising with the Agricultural Lecturers to develop study programmes in the curriculum area
- Liaising with the Farm Manager and Farm Staff in planning, preparing and carrying out practical Instruction
- Taking part in the Internal Performance Inspections and quality assurance procedures at the College
This post will be based at the Walford Campus, Baschurch.