Permanent, 35 hours per week, term time only
Closing date, 10.00 am on Thursday 23rd September 2021
Interview date, Wednesday 29th September 2021
This is a unique opportunity to embark on a groundbreaking and visionary development of the new REACH provision. The successful candidate will be supported by the REACH team, Director of Learning and Inclusion; all of whom passionately believe in the importance of the right education for every child.
This new REACH provision will promote and support the ethos, vision and culture of Bow School and reflect its curriculum, teaching and learning approach and specialist inclusion support.
Successful candidates will possess excellent literacy, numeracy and ICT skills. They will have an excellent ability to form positive working relationships with both students and other adults.
• A well established and comprehensive mentor programme
• A strong personalised programme of professional development and coaching for teachers and support staff
• Strong links with other local schools for partnership working and support
• A strong community spirit
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Staff Wellbeing Programme
Bow School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and the successful applicant will be subject to relevant vetting checks before an offer of appointment is confirmed and will be subject to rechecking thereafter, as appropriate.
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Bow is a thriving secondary school in Tower Hamlets, which has undergone a transformational journey into a highly Ofsted rated, co-educational, dynamic learning environment that provides students a rich and broad curriculum in a modern, state-of-the-...