EISP is actively seeking to recruit an inspiring and innovative teacher to join our exceptional team for the start of the 2021 academic year. The IB Coordinator is a key pedagogical and administrative leadership position, responsible to and with the administration for ensuring that, there is close alignment between the educational beliefs and values of the school and those of the IBD programme. The Coordinator is the direct point of contact with the IBO in matters pertaining to the Diploma Programme.
EISP is looking for someone who is:
• a qualified Secondary School teacher with a good degree, including PGCE or its equivalent;
• able to work collegially within the Secondary School to support the school’s vision, mission and philosophy; support the school’s curricular and philosophical commitments as an International school; and assist the secondary school in meeting its planning goals;
• able take a lead role in curriculum planning, design, delivery and review by working with staff and external stake holders to continuously model highly effective principles of teaching and instructional differentiation;
• able to show a passion for education and excellence; ability to inspire colleagues, to accept responsibility, show in their actions and decisions firmness, fairness, consistency and integrity;
• able to demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the IB programmes and of key developments, issues and trends in international education;
• able to integrate teaching and management of the IB Curriculum, ensuring that the school meets all programme regulations and deadlines;
• articulate and a strong communicator; confident in meeting and communicating with others;
• able to show excellent organisational and administrative skills, manage time efficiently and be able to meet deadlines;
• able to demonstrate knowledge of and vision for the future of educational practice;
• able to contribute and promote a culture where diversity is encouraged and where students learn to respect differences, take responsibility for their actions, exercise leadership and strive for academic excellence.
If you are an exceptional and qualified teacher, interested in a unique, exciting and rewarding teaching experience abroad, working with motivated and engaged bilingual students, then we look forward to receiving your application.
Please note only selected applicants will be contacted by email for further details and to schedule an interview.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and fully enhanced DBS checks.
Starting date is 1st September 2021.
The English International School of Padua
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 1 - 18 years