Crimson Global Academy (CGA) is a New Zealand Ministry of Education-registered private online high school. We accept students from all over the world, including from Asia-Pacific and UK time zones.
Our teachers teach in real-time and use the Edexcel International GCSE and A-Level curriculums.
We are seeking a well-qualified, passionate, and inspiring part-time Mathematics Teacher who is looking to transform the future of Education.
Our highly experienced and subject specialists conduct lessons in our small, seminar-style classes. Our students are ambitious, studying with us part-time (in addition to their traditional school) or full-time (as their sole education provider). Due to the nature of our school being built upon the success of Crimson Education, the world's leading admissions platform, many of our students are aiming to attend top universities in the US and UK.
Hear what some of our Teachers have to say about us - here!
We are now looking for part-time teachers to teach our students;
1 x 1.5-hour lesson on each of Saturday and Sunday
Our students are aged 13 - 18 years and are International Students who have been tested and assessed to be suitable for this transition program.
- Previous experience in teaching A level Maths - highly recommended
- Teachers outside of New Zealand will need to be registered in their home country and apply for registration in New Zealand once they have been appointed
- UK trained teachers will need a PGCE
Applications should be addressed to John Morris, Executive Principal, Crimson Global Academy.
Applications should include a brief covering letter and a concise CV.
More information on our school can be found at: www.cga.school
Crimson Global Academy
United Kingdom, remote
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 13 - 18 years