Sedbergh School are currently seeking to recruit a highly motivated and enthusiastic International Marketing Executive to join our Marketing Team. The successful candidate will have responsibility for all international marketing for the Senior School, the Prep School and the International Summer School. The key objective of the role is to ensure the School maintains a stable cohort of culturally diverse international students.
The School Offers:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits, including contributory pension scheme and life cover
- Staff benefits package, including store discounts cards
If you are interested in this position please call Maria Gallego-Calderon on 015396 20303 or email email@example.com.
An application form can be obtained:
- as a download from the Sedbergh School webpage
- in email from HRadmin@sedberghschool.org
- from the Sedbergh School Bursary either in person or by telephoning 015396 20303
Closing date for applications: Monday 25th September 2017
Safeguarding the welfare of children is of the highest priority to Sedbergh School. Every employee of the school has a responsibility to:
- Protect Children from abuse
- Be aware of the School’s safeguarding procedures
- Know how to access and implement the required procedures
- Keep a sufficient record of any significant complaint, conversation or event
- Report any matters of concern to the Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Attend annual in-service training provided by the School
Sedbergh School is committed to safeguarding & promoting the welfare of children and young people. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service.