Ambler Primary School is recruiting!
Intervention and Planned Cover Teacher
Salary Grade: Main Pay Scale/UPS Actual
Salary Range: £31,726 - £47,298 per annum
Required April 2018 (Fixed 2 Terms)
Ambler primary school needs an Intervention and Planned Cover Teacher to join their dynamic, bright and hardworking team at this outstanding and fantastic school from September 2018.
This Intervention and PPA Teacher role involves you taking charge of small groups across the school Your responsibilities will include leading small groups of children across the school with intervention classes aimed to improve attainment and build confidence. Your development will be fuelled by the support of your fellow teachers and SLT.
TLRs are available for the right candidate.
Our new Intervention and Planned Cover Teacher will be:
* A good or outstanding classroom practitioner
* Able to quickly integrate into the school's practices and contribute to the school's overall success.
* A firm believer in the importance of inclusive practice and demonstrates a superb knowledge of the current curriculum
* Confident in their ability to work independently, coupled with the skills to be a valued and effective member of any team
* A reflective and resourceful practitioner who is keen to make their practice the best it can be
* A solution focused and positive teacher who is passionate about improving the outcomes for all pupils
We will offer you:
* An opportunity to work within a vibrant and hardworking school team
* Excellent CPD to support and develop you in this role
* A role in an outstanding primary school with exceptionally well behaved pupils and a warm and bright teaching staff
Further details:Visits to the School are welcomed and encouraged. To book a visit please contact the school office on 020 7226 4708 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date and shortlisting for this role is Friday 9th March 2018
Interviews for this post will take place on Thursday 15th March 2018
Please apply online at http://jobs.islington.gov.uk/disciplines following the jobs link. If you need any assistance please email the Education HR at email@example.com quoting reference: AMB/649Ambler
Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants. Also, this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.