Tes is currently working on behalf of one of the Middle East's largest schools, based in a fantastic location in Kuwait City. The school are seeking a new Interventionist / Intervention Teacher for their Kindergarten and Elementary Classes.
This is an exciting new role for anyone with a strong background in intervention and supporting children with additional needs.
They are an American and IB Curriculum school, however they are open to qualified candidates who are fluent in English. Their student population is 100 % English Language Learners (ELL).
If you are interested in this post, click Apply Now!
• The Interventionist is responsible for instructing students in the areas of reading and/or mathematics through small groups or targeted support to enable them to meet the academic standards.
• The Interventionist supports the regular curriculum and works collaboratively with other personnel to expand targeted students' development of appropriate skills, knowledge, and interests in reading and/or math.
• Bachelor's degree in Education required, experience in Special Education, Child Development, or Intervention; teacher certification preferred
• Advanced degree in Second Language Learning, Linguistics, or Language Instruction is highly preferred
This school offers a competitive overseas teacher benefits package, which includes:
• Tax-free salary
• Two-year contract bonus
• Furnished apartment (utilities included) in our teacher housing complexes
• Yearly roundtrip ticket for the teacher and two dependents, as applicable
• International health insurance for the teacher and two dependents, as applicable
• Professional development (PD) allowance
• Settling-in allowance (first year only)
• Excess baggage allowance (first year only)
• Work visa-related support services
• Tuition for children
• End-of-year indemnity
If you are interested in this post, apply today or contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries about this post.
Tes Schools Recruitment
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting and helping teachers at every stage of their career find their next job opportunity; and helping governors recruit the very best lead...