Islamic Studies Teacher
Aldar Academies are seeking a high performing Islam Studies Teacher for Al Yasmina Academy commencing in August 2018. The school provides high quality education from the ages of 3 to 18 and follows the English National Curriculum.
The successful candidate will be able to deliver lessons that inspire students to succeed in order to achieve the best possible outcomes. Also, possess energy and enthusiasm to deliver lessons that engage, enthuse and motivate our learners.
- Competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions
- Tax Free Salary
- Fully furnished accommodation
- Medical insurance
- Annual Flight
- Visa cost
- Opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and creative colleagues
- Excellent professional development and guidance
- Bachelor of Islamic Studies and Diploma in Education with minimum of 2-year teaching experience or
- Bachelor of Education in Islamic Studies with minimum of 2 year of teaching experience
Applicants will be required to submit a letter of application and CV, together with copies of their passport, education certificates and police clearance to complete the on-line application process. On CV, please include the names and contact email addresses of three professional referees one of which must be a current Principal