Full time, all year round
Sale High School is a rapidly improving 11-16 mixed gender High School graded as a ‘Good school with Outstanding features’(June 2015).
Following this glowing Ofsted report, the students of Sale High School achieved outstanding academic results in 2016, surpassing this again in 2017. We are proud of our inclusive ethos, aiming to succeed with all students.
We wish to appoint an enthusiastic, hardworking and forward thinking professional who has the knowledge, skills and attributes to take us forward in the next stage of our development.
The appointed person will have:
- Extensive IT experience and excellent technical knowledge;
- Appropriate qualifications;
- A genuine desire to provide an excellent service that will support and develop teaching and learning; and to provide an engaging, interactive and safe environment for staff and pupils.
- The ability to work under pressure and manage a varied workload with conflicting priorities;
- Strong organisational and communication skills;
- Experience of line management of staff;
- School experience would be useful, but is not essential.
Please apply by submitting a completed application form and a covering letter outlining how you believe you meet our requirements and what you can offer, to: email@example.com
Closing date: 22nd September 2017
Interviews: To be advised
Only completed application forms will be considered.