IT Support Analyst
Required from: Immediate start available
Contract type: Full Time, Fixed Term (Until 17th December 2021)
Salary: £21,833 per annum
Cirencester Sixth Form College is looking for an IT User Support Analyst to join our small team in what is a vibrant but challenging educational environment.
You will have:
• Demonstrable understanding of experience of exceptional customer focused service;
• Experience supporting client and server operations systems in a multi-vendor network environment;
• A positive attitude to continuous improvement of processes and procedures;
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal;
• A self-starting and independent approach to work.
The key purposes of this role are to:
• Assist the IT Team in ensuring the provision of IT services meets SLAs and user expectations;
• Staffing the office, and answering phones, responding to visitors in a pleasant, supportive manner, resolving issues where possible and, where not, taking relevant details to support the logging of the issue;
• Support project work across the infrastructure under the guidance of Infrastructure Analysts;
• Raising faults with suppliers; tracking and driving them to a satisfactory conclusion.
About the College:
“A lovely place to live, work and learn”. This sums up the attraction of Cirencester Sixth Form College, situated on the outskirts of the historic market town of Cirencester and surrounded by Cirencester Park, the College has a calm yet lively atmosphere. It attracts students from a wide area, creating a diverse and stimulating community, the atmosphere is often described as a “mini-university.”
The College has high expectations of staff and students but concentrates on supporting both in an open and friendly community ethos. The College offers a free fitness suite and access to recreational activity such as Yoga, 5-aside and Choir. Many staff have stayed at Cirencester College quite simply because it is a great place to work, where creativity is valued and staff development encouraged.
Closing date for applications: 17th December 2021
Interview Date: To be confirmed
PLEASE APPLY NOW - This may be withdrawn once sufficient applications are received
Benefits include: LGPS defined benefit pension scheme (including life assurance), sick pay scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, free on-site car parking, on-site fitness suite, Refectory and Cycle to Work Scheme.
This College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Cirencester College welcomes applications from all sectors of the community and is an equal opportunities employer
Cirencester College is a specialist Sixth Form college in a rural setting on the outskirts of Cirencester, Gloucestershire. One of only three designated specialist Sixth Form Colleges in the South West, Cirencester College is one of the top ranking S...