The role encapsulates the following tasks:
• support the school’s laptop and iPad program, including: imaging, cataloguing and rollout of laptops of iPads and accessories; onsite repairs of laptops and iPads where possible; coordinate offsite repairs; and iPad maintenance and app purchases
• support ICT systems for NAPLAN
• troubleshoot with staff and student laptops (as per ICT issues list on Portal)
• purchase new ICT resources as per the school’s ICT resourcing plan and budget
• decommission old ICT resources as per the school’s ICT resourcing plan and budget
• oversee posts for the school Facebook page, including those that market the school
• oversee marketing and media opportunities for the school e.g. newspaper articles
Christ the King Catholic Primary School is located 20km north of Brisbane in the Bayside suburb of Deception Bay. The school has an increasing enrolment trend and currently has 320 students from Prep to Year 6.
CtK offers a quality catholic education, including effective and expected literacy and numeracy practices throughout all year levels, as well as specialist lessons within HPE and the Arts.
Our school offers a one to one device program, with the latest in digital technologies which incorporate inclusive and authentic learning and teaching practices.
Visit our school website here
To be successful in this role you will:
- have a commitment to and understanding of the ethos and traditions of Catholic Education;
- currently hold or be eligible to hold a Paid Employee Positive Notice Blue Card; and
- be eligible to work in Australia for the duration of the appointment.
Estimated Start Date: Commencing February 2020
Position Tenure: Fixed Term
Weeks Worked: School term weeks only (holidays unpaid)
Tenure Duration (If Fixed Term): for 12 months
Total Paid Hours (per wk) & Days Required: 18 hours per week over 3 days - days are negotiable.
Salary Level, Range or Hourly Rate: School Officer Level 4 - $29.93 per hour
Employment Conditions: Diocesan Catholic Education Employing Authorities in Queensland Single Interest Agreement 2015-2019
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with the law.
Contact Person: Alish Conley
Contact Telephone Number: 0412885310
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Statement of Principles - Schools Opens in new window
Role Description - IT Support Coordinator Opens in new window