|Location||MAITLAND, All Saints College|
|Vacancy Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Description||All Saints’ College, Maitland is seeking IT Support Officer to join the school community commencing in Term 1, 2021.
All Saints’ College is a coeducational year 7-12 Catholic School which is part of the Catholic Schools Office, Maitland Newcastle Diocese. Approximately 1500 students and 200 staff spread across 2 campuses, we are the largest school in our diocese and one of the largest Catholic Schools in the state. St Peter’s Campus caters for our year 7-10 students, and St Mary’s Campus caters for our senior students in years 11 and 12.
All Saints' College prides itself on a strong presence in the Maitland community with a well established Catholic tradition. As a College, we encourage our students on their formation journey with a caring and supportive Christian environment.
All Saints' College commits to focusing on each individual child’s ability, offering a unique array of educational, creative, sporting and formation opportunities for the student. Our goal for each student is to grow into lifelong learners that value and build authentic relationships. We are a community committed to a safe and supportive environment nurturing the formation of the whole person celebrating continual growth and success.
|Position Requirements||School based ICT Support Officers play an important role in the implementation of ICT for teaching, learning, and school operation
This role includes:
• coordinating the planning of the school’s ICT infrastructure, equipment and software to meet school needs
• overseeing the maintenance of the school’s ICT infrastructure
• working collaborative with the school technology team and CSO ICT team to identify, plan and implement the school ICT plan
• providing support for the school student device program
• general helpdesk and support services for the school staff
|Essential Criteria||• Ability to articulate a clear understanding of and a personal commitment to Catholic Education and to actively supporting the Catholic ethos and culture of the school
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with school staff and members of the wider community in order to establish productive partnerships
• Demonstrate an innovative and agile mindset that that supports and enhances a culture of continuous improvement within the school environment
• Evidence of excellent organisational and administrative skills
• Strong interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
• Knowledge and skills with Microsoft Server and Office family of products
• Demonstrated ability to prioritise, plan and schedule ICT maintenance
• Demonstrated ability to write quality ICT support documentation
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team and with minimal supervision
• Minimum TAFE Certificate IV or equivalent qualificiation in Information Technology.
The applicant must provide evidence of the following:
• Current Paid Working with Children Check (WWCC)number;
|Desirable Criteria||• Recent experience working in a similar role and/or education environment
• Knowledge and experience in working with school information systems (e.g. compass, sentral, etc)
• Experience working with microsoft server range (e.g. active directory, sccm, etc)
|Conditions of Employment||Salary is in accordance with New South Wales & Australian Capital Territory Catholic Systemic Schools Enterprise Agreement 2017.|
|Applications Close||Friday 22 January, 2021|
|Instructions||Forward your Curriculum Vitae together with a covering letter addressing selection criteria via email (preferred) as one pdf to the contact person.|
|Marc Romano (firstname.lastname@example.org)||4933 6177|
By email (preferred):
|Specific School Requirements/ Additional Info||To apply: Please provide a cover letter (maximum 3 pages) addressing the selection criteria along with your resume and directly to College Principal – Marc Romano email@example.com Please ensure you provide out of hours contact details for your referees also, not providing these details can delay the recruitment process. *Please note, not adequately addressing the selection criteria may result in your application not being shortlisted* Applications close: Friday 22nd January 2021. 3.00pm|
Catholic Schools Office Maitland- Newcastle