IT Support Technician – Required January 2020
Full-Time, 37 Hours a week
Full Time Salary: NJC Pay Scale 6 Point 19-22 (currently £24,799-£26,317).
The hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8.00am to 4.00pm and Friday from 8.00am to 3.30pm.
Patcham High School is an 11–16 comprehensive school of 1000 students, situated on the northern outskirts of Brighton, very close to the old village of Patcham. The school is rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted and we are in an exciting phase of development to become ‘Outstanding’. We are known for our innovative approach and we value CPD very highly.
This is an exciting opportunity for an IT Technician to join our dedicated & dynamic IT Support Department. The role involves supporting IT across our school and within our neighbouring junior school.
The successful candidate will:
• have a high level of knowledge and understanding of PC support & networking;
• have experience in supporting both Windows Operating Systems and Mac OS and other new mobile technologies;
• have both knowledge and experience of Windows Server 2012 R2, Server 2016 & Server 2019;
• have experience / knowledge of administering and supporting Office 365, Exchange, SharePoint & Azure;
• be committed to ensuring our IT systems provide the very best service to support both Teaching & Learning and administration across the schools;
• have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to provide fast and efficient service to all members of our school community;
• be able to support Audio Visual systems & work with other technical related equipment;
• have the ability to work on problems and faults both independently and closely with others as a member of a team.
If you enjoy a challenge and are interested in furthering your career please download an application (from the school’s website http://www.patchamhigh.brighton-hove.sch.uk/school-information-2/vacancies/ ) Where possible, please email your completed application form to the Headteacher’s PA, Elise Holmes firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any questions, please contact Mrs Holmes, either by email or by telephone to 01273 543484.
Patcham High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check.
We welcome applications from all parts of our community as we aspire to have a staff body that matches the social and cultural diversity of our student intake. We are open to flexible working.
We reserve the right to interview on application should a suitable candidate become available
Brighton & Hove Schools – Taking Action for Equality
Closing date: Friday 17th January 2020 at 1pm
Interviews: To be confirmed