IT Support Technician
Salary Range SCP 13-23, Level 5 (£23,578-£28,692), depending on experience
37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year.
Priory School is a “Good” Ofsted rated, diverse & multi-cultural Primary Foundation School located on the outskirts of Slough. There are approximately 770 children ranging from Nursery to Year 6. The school also has a Resource Unit with 80 children for pupils with complex needs.
We have an exciting opportunity for a IT Support Technician!
Providing 1st and 2nd line IT support to our staff, the IT Support Technician is a pivotal role in ensuring our staff have the technologies available to provide our pupils with engaging and positive learning experiences.
The successful candidate will:
- Have 5 A*- C Level GCSEs or equivalent including English and Maths
- At least two years proven experience in a customer facing 1st/2nd line support position
- Have technical certifications (Microsoft/CompTIA)
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to enthuse and inspire others and demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude
- Have a genuine concern to secure the educational progress of children irrespective of their background or ethnicity
Closing Date: 12.00 Friday, 5th March 2021
Interviews: The date and time of interviews will be communicated to those candidates who are shortlisted.
Previous applicants need not apply
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An Enhanced Disclosure and Baring Service (DBS) check will be sought for the successful candidate.
- Mainstream school with state - foundation funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years