JOB TITLE: IT Technician
Grade and Salary: Grade 2 (£18,933 - £20,092 per annum)
Working pattern: 37 hours per week, year-round
Contract term: Permanent
Location: Springwell Community College
Springwell Community College is a mixed 11-16 comprehensive aspiring to transform the lives of the young people in our community, supporting them to achieve their full potential and inspiring them to succeed. We pride ourselves on the positive relationship we have between staff, students and parents which results in academic achievement and exceptional personal development.
This post will be responsible for supporting the ICT Manager and Senior IT Technician with software, hardware and network maintenance whilst providing excellent customer service in order to respond to IT issues for both students and staff.
The successful applicant will have experience of software and hardware installation and maintenance, fault resolution and managing customer experience. You must have thorough knowledge of internet applications, networks and operating systems. We require someone who is a team player, with strong communication skills and the ability to be self-motivated.
Why join us:
The Two Counties Trust has a forward-thinking HR strategy, with all the professional benefits that this brings for our staff. We make a significant investment in all our employees to ensure we can recruit and retain the most talented people.
• Highly competitive pay and pay progression opportunities. Our salaries for leadership and teachers on the Upper Pay Scale and in receipt of a TLR are above national pay scales and our minimum hourly rate for support staff is £9.25.
• Free car parking.
• An increasing array of employee benefits and lifestyle options including discounted healthcare, gym membership and extensive high street retail discounts.
• The ability to request flexible working.
• Entry to a career average pension scheme.
• A full induction and a strong commitment to your professional development.
• Opportunities to experience and share practice in our partner schools across the Trust.
• A stimulating, supportive and rewarding working environment with a dedicated team of like-minded professionals.
• Excellent opportunities to develop your skills and to progress your career.
The closing date for applications is: Sunday 28 February 2021
We are committed to the safeguarding of all children and young people. Any offer of employment will be subject to the receipt of a satisfactory enhanced level DBS disclosure, two references and successful completion of vetting procedures.
Springwell Community College
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years