Full time, 36 hours per week, 9am – 5pm
Notting Hill & Ealing High School, one of London’s leading independent girls’ day schools, has an exciting opportunity for a professional and enthusiastic IT Technician to provide IT support across both Junior and Senior divisions of this thriving and busy London day school.
We are looking for a well-qualified, flexible and enthusiastic individual to start as soon as possible, to work in a committed team of three, supporting the IT needs of the Junior and Senior departments. Experience of Windows server 2012/2016, Windows 10, Apple products, Chromebooks and MS Office is essential. Some audio/visual support will also be required. Ideally, the appointed person will live within 20 minutes of the school.
As well as sound technical skills the successful applicant will be well presented and have excellent communication skills. They will enjoy working in a busy environment and be ready to think on their feet and respond quickly to the needs of the staff and students. NHEHS is fully committed to providing training and support to the successful candidate.
About the School
NHEHS is a leading academic day school. Our girls are ambitious, bright, enthusiastic and eager to learn and we offer a warm and supportive community. We occupy a site in suburban, leafy, west Ealing with excellent transport links. As part of the Girls’ Day School Trust (GDST), the UK’s leading network of independent girls’ schools, we can offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Membership of Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Access to the GDST central training and development programme
- Up to 50% discount on fees for children at GDST schools
- Training grants for obtaining further qualifications
- Season Ticket Loans: Interest free loans for travel are available to staff to enable them to buy annual season tickets
- Computer Loans: Interest free loans are available to staff to enable them to buy a computer for personal use at home
- Cycle Scheme: the School is part of the scheme which enables staff to purchase bicycles and equipment at a tax advantageous rate and pay for the equipment over 12 months
- Lunches: free lunches are provided to all staff during term time
Further information about this position and how to apply is available by clicking the apply button or by emailing email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 24th February 2020 (12pm) but early applications are welcomed.
Interviews will take place Thursday 27th February 2020.
NHEHS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the DBS. Applications will be considered only from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK.