Are you an IT Technician looking to develop your career in a successful Multi-Academy Trust?
Can you deliver great service, demonstrate flexibility and work as part of a team?
If so, you might be just what we are looking for as we would like to appoint a highly efficient, enthusiastic and well organised person to join our IT team, to provide a high standard of technical support for IT equipment to all students, staff and stakeholders across the Trust. This is a varied role with no two days being the same and provides many exciting opportunities for the successful candidate.
The successful candidate will have:
• Knowledge and experience of Microsoft operating systems and networks
• An ability to organise and prioritise your workload to meet deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills
• A flexible attitude and a successful record of participating as a team member
• An ability to initiate ideas, creativity and committed to improving standards
Why choose our Trust?
• We offer support and training based on individual needs
• Transport links are excellent with the M1, M25, A1 and A41 being close by
• Heavily subsidised childcare at our Little Gems Nursery
• Free gym membership to all employees across the Bushey St James Trust
• Employee Assistance Programme for support and guidance on health, legal and personal matters
This is a full-time post working 37 hours per week, 52 weeks. The salary for this post is APT&C points 6 - 9 plus London Fringe, currently £19,698pa - £20,903pa plus £898pa.
Full details of the vacancy can be found on our website www.busheymeads.org.uk along with further information about the school. Alternatively, please contact the HR team on 020 8955 8800.
To apply for this post please send in a completed application form along with a covering letter, addressed to Mr J Turner, Executive Principal. Your completed application form and letter should be returned to the school by post or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline. Please note that CVs and late applications will not be accepted and you must have the right to work in the UK.
Closing Date for applications: Tuesday 21st September 2021 (10am)
Bushey St James Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An offer of employment will be subject to a number of pe-employment checks including ID and Right to Work in the UK, satisfactory written references, occupational health check and a successful Enhanced DBS check.
Bushey Meads School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Bushey Meads School - ‘Aspire to Achieve’
Bushey Meads School is part of the highly successful Bushey St James Trust; a growing Multi Academy Trust in leafy Bushey, Hertfordshire. Transport links are good with the M1, M25, A1 and A41 being close by, ...