KAA is a growing 11-18 academy situated in the heart of North Kensington. We opened in brand new buildings in 2014 and our facilities are second to none. We currently have 660 students in Years 7, 8, 9 and 12 with us, and are growing every year. Our Sixth Form opened this year and has made a very successful start.
At KAA we are building a school which has the very highest standards - both in terms of academic teaching and life beyond the classroom. In July 2014 the Department of Education reported we are “one of the best new academies they had ever seen” in terms of our planning and curriculum development. In November of that year we were inspected by Miriam Rosen, former HMCI, who wrote “the academy has made a remarkable start and is already securing highly positive outcomes for students.” We look forward to our first full Ofsted inspection in due course and aim to achieve ‘outstanding’ in all areas.
We are currently looking for a talented and committed IT Technician to join our growing Academy.
- To support the IT Manager in maintaining the school’s curriculum and administration computer network and ensuring its availability.
- To maintain and repair computer and computer related equipment.
- To provide classroom support where IT is used in the classroom.
- To provide technical support for staff.
- To recognise any potential problems for the network and take preventative action
- To maintain all software applications used in school, both curriculum and administrative.
- To support the school’s management information system.
- To provide Audio/Visual technical support for theatre events, productions and assemblies.
Apply by Monday 9am on the 12th June 2017
(early applications encouraged)
Please send your completed application form to Lavinia Baboi at firstname.lastname@example.org
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. The post holder must be committed to safeguarding the welfare of children