Smart Teachers is recruiting for an IT Technician to join a vibrant school in Middlesex, Hounslow. This position is available to start ASAP. This role will include supporting the ICT department across KS3 and KS4. The school is a larger than average secondary school with state of the art facilities. This position will be available until the end of the academic year with the possibility of a permanent contract available for the right candidate.
About the Role
• IT Technician
• Supporting the department across KS3/4
• Salary between £70 to £110 depending on experience; Pay As You Earn (PAYE)
• ASAP start
• Temporary to permanent
About the School
• Ofsted rated “Good”
• State of the art facilities
• Well behaved students
• Vibrant, happy school situated in Middlesex, SW London.
• Parking available on site
In order to be considered for this role, the IT Technician will need to meet the following criteria:
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
• DBS check subscribed to the update service would be ideal
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN15884.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.
#STPrime, #STSec or #Ta