APPOINTMENT OF IT TECHNICIAN
37 hours per week. All year round
Salary WSCC Grade 4 £19,312
We are looking to appoint a talented IT Support Technician to work as part of our IT Team. The IT Support Technician will be responsible for the upkeep of SPH’s network devices, ensuring that security is monitored and maintained, and that Teaching and Learning is supported. In addition, the successful candidate will support the seamless running of our IT support helpdesk. This part of the role involves helping colleagues with IT matters as they arise, as well as maintaining and improving internal IT infrastructure. The role will entail varied project work, which will also give you the opportunity to extend your skillset.
We are seeking applications from candidates with excellent interpersonal and organisational skills who understand the responsibility of confidentiality. Applicants must be able to prioritise workload and work under pressure to meet conflicting demands and deadlines.
• Practical knowledge and experience of 1st and 2nd line Helpdesk in an IT Support team
• Active Directory
• Group Policy
• Windows 10 troubleshooting
• Software & Hardware installation
• Microsoft Office 365 experience
• Working knowledge of mobile device deployment and management is advantageous
The school is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the safeguarding and protection of children and individuals. This post is subject to a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
HOW TO APPLY
Please complete the CES application form and email to Jacqui Inglis at firstname.lastname@example.org or send to the school address.
• Closing date for applications: 9am on 17 September 2021
• Interviews: w/c 20 September 2021 (Please note that we may invite promising applicants in for interview prior to the closing date where early applications are received)
• Start date: October 2021
St Philip Howard Catholic School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years